Alien / Nostromo Uniforms

Rehab jip. Check out ebay uk for an silvermans xxl replica mk3 jacket in cotton. Larger than the size 8. Must be your best option.

Last edited:
Hello,
I just finished up a set of crew belts. I think they are as screen accurate as we can get.
20180507_001328.jpg
nostromo-35.jpg

Oh yeah, that’s the same issue I was having then. That’s good to know. I was thinking of spray painting some black ones to see how that’ll turn out.

I painted some Paint just came off. Let me know and I can cast some up for those who would like some. I could send a mini kit. the white bits, wing water slide and the buckle. You just would need to source the insignia.

My jacket finished, and shirt nearing completion, my latest project is a Nostromo flight helmet. I'm taking liberties with this, rather than duplicate the WWII flight helmets used with the EVA suit I'm going to make a flight helmet that looks to be a part of the crew uniforms.

Being cheap, I picked up a very light, all cotton helmet from the big online auction website ($4.95). First order of business will be making it larger, as it's a couple sizes too small. Then I'll greeble it up and add some insignia.

SDC16598.JPG

More photos as the project continues.

For a couple years I've been wearing an old navy knock off m65 jacket with some nostromo patches on it and it's always gotten a good response from people who recognize it (as well as an awkward moment where someone thanked me for my service), but I've been lurking this thread for longer than I'd like to admit wanting to take the plunge and go screen accurate. I finally gave in yesterday and bought a mk3 off ebay and have some patches on the way, so I'll be checking in. Thanks to everyone contributing information and resources over the years, this is gonna be great. :D

Is this the Old Navy jacket youre talking about? https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/prod...Ho7piys2GJilqIFNE1cVp8gktcYInROkaAgkjEALw_wcB
For a couple years I've been wearing an old navy knock off m65 jacket with some nostromo patches on it and it's always gotten a good response from people who recognize it (as well as an awkward moment where someone thanked me for my service), but I've been lurking this thread for longer than I'd like to admit wanting to take the plunge and go screen accurate. I finally gave in yesterday and bought a mk3 off ebay and have some patches on the way, so I'll be checking in. Thanks to everyone contributing information and resources over the years, this is gonna be great. :D
2ff9edbf24a4acc7ff1029f175a3ddec.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Is this the Old Navy jacket youre talking about?

The one I put patches on is an older jacket so it's not quite the same as that one, but I actually did pick that one up the other day just to wear around lol. It's a decent coat but oddly it's missing the epaulettes most m65 copies have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back