Show off thread: Screen used Enterprise Scanner

MattMunson

Master Member
Since Playskool2000 has upped the ante in the never ending tricorder-envy wars, I thought it was high time to lob another grenade over the hill and into his trench.

So, without further delay, here is my screen used, hero working, pop up scanner from Enterprise. I've had pics of this for a long time now, but all of my travels haven't given me time to really post anything about it.

scanner_b.jpg

As always, more on the website, but no further photos. She's camera shy.

Your move, Playskool :)

Now that's just ridiculous. That's the only screen-used hero left? How can I compete with that? Any movies so we can see it in action?

An AWESOME piece any way you slice it. I wasn't a big fan of Enterprise, but it's still cool. I wasn't really a fan of the first 2 seasons of TNG either, but I still collect the props.

I actually DO have a couple things in the works. Nothing like this, but they're things you don't have on your website, so I assume you don't have them yet either. And for what they may lack in wow factor, they make up for it with how little I paid for them. I'm sure this little gem cost you a pretty penny. I may be down, but not totally out for the count.

Originally posted by The Watchman@Feb 20 2006, 02:39 PM
Meanwhile some of us poor souls are stuck with a Playmates TNG Tricorder. I weep for you. :lol
[snapback]1188872[/snapback]​

Hey man, don't be knockin' the playmates tricorders. Those kept me satisfied for a number of years before I started making contacts who either had the stuff or could build it.

Playskool,there's TONS of stuff I don't put on my website, so beware... :)

Originally posted by MattMunson+Feb 20 2006, 03:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MattMunson @ Feb 20 2006, 03:47 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-The Watchman
@Feb 20 2006, 02:39 PM
Meanwhile some of us poor souls are stuck with a Playmates TNG Tricorder. I weep for you. :lol
[snapback]1188872[/snapback]​

Hey man, don't be knockin' the playmates tricorders. Those kept me satisfied for a number of years before I started making contacts who either had the stuff or could build it.

Playskool,there's TONS of stuff I don't put on my website, so beware... :)
[snapback]1189069[/snapback]​
[/b]

I'm not knockin' the Playmates Tricorder at all. ItÂ’s a great little piece. I am just suffering from an old fashioned case of jealousy. :D

Well then, seeing as how making people jealous is pretty much what I live for, I'd say my job is done :)

I swear, I must have spent almost five years trying to get someone to build a good electronics package for the playmates tricorder. I wanted it SOOOO badly. Now, there are dudes out there who can get you (or make) the electronics in the EXACT same ways that they were made for the show.

Now THAT'S what I call progress.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back