Resident Evil NEMESIS original costume! (display project)

Thanks for the compliment. For Resident Evil-Apocalypse I was only responsible for the Nemesis, as most of my crew where working on the Dawn of the Dead remake that was also shooting in Toronto. We did, though, just finished shooting Resident Evil-Afterlife last December here in Toronto. For that movie my company built everything, all the zombie FX, new dogs, tons of gore gags and a new character too!

Thanks for the compliment. For Resident Evil-Apocalypse I was only responsible for the Nemesis, as most of my crew where working on the Dawn of the Dead remake that was also shooting in Toronto. We did, though, just finished shooting Resident Evil-Afterlife last December here in Toronto. For that movie my company built everything, all the zombie FX, new dogs, tons of gore gags and a new character too!

We'd love some spare piece :)

Superb! I love this costume and the display looks great.

Thanks also JonesFX for the behind the scenes pics...cant get enough of these.

Lewis

THAT is sweet!!!!!

Every Halloween for the past 3 years a big highlight everyone loves at our annual Halloween bash is my custom made Nemesis that stands over 7 feet tall with a bazooka-style thing over his shoulder that shoots smoke out for the dance area. It doesn't move or anything and it isn't as intrucately detailed as the screen-used one of course, but with the lighting it is creepy! I used the masks that you can sometimes find online and built a body to go with it. I'll post some pix of it sometime here when I find it.

I love the Nemesis!!!

Spina does it again!!! AMAZING work. Bravo! :eek

That is an awesome piece!!!! My favorite REvil monster. Damn I wish you were close by so i could weld you up a proper stand. That pole in the middle is really distracting. 2 thinner pieces running up the back of the legs meeting at the hip then a pole straight up from there would suffice. Anyone in NC or close by needing help like this let me know, you just buy the steel, i have the welder and chopsaw.

That is an awesome piece!!!! My favorite REvil monster. Damn I wish you were close by so i could weld you up a proper stand. That pole in the middle is really distracting. 2 thinner pieces running up the back of the legs meeting at the hip then a pole straight up from there would suffice. Anyone in NC or close by needing help like this let me know, you just buy the steel, i have the welder and chopsaw.

I'm pretty sure the piece has changed hands since I did the work (a few years ago now), but that's a nice offer...

I considered something along the lines of what you're describing when we were initially creating the display but sadly, custom metal work wasn't in the budget for this one...

Tom

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back