Batman Begins LOS Ninja Outfit ? ? ?

Which LOS version are you talking about, the "traditional" ne at the temple or the "modern" one at the city?

I have the leather, traditional one, but I can't really breath through the leather mask. The armor is very similar to Kendo armor, with added shoulder armor, with Batman Gauntlets.

Definitely looking to do the traditional one from the temple. I was going to use a set of Kendo armor as a base to start with and go from there, Kurt, any info you can share with me would be greatly appreciated my friend. . .

Take Care

- John

Which LOS version are you talking about, the "traditional" ne at the temple or the "modern" one at the city?

I have the leather, traditional one, but I can't really breath through the leather mask. The armor is very similar to Kendo armor, with added shoulder armor, with Batman Gauntlets.

There is a guy here in Colorado that has these pieces...
nbpl.jpg

nbr2.jpg

The quality is good, but the leather is not as detailed as the LOS version, but that can be remedied with some easy leather tooling. The gauntlets have leather fins, so I would suggest some of the hard plastic or resin ones available.

I wouldn't mind seeing Bob's work...

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back