What would she wear????

royal vader

Hi everyone, I got a question for all of you Vader / Sith costumers.

My future wife and I are attending a Star Wars / Halloween themed wedding coming up soon (not ours).

I have been asked to wear my ESB Vader I asked my fiance' to go along as well to witness the spectacle. I suggested that she could do a costume also. Well, to my delight she has agreed to go, and wants to go as a Sith love interest / companion to Lord Vader.
Even though his legs were cut off, other parts may still function :love

She doesn't want to go as an existing SW character, but wants to do something unique in the SW genre.

So, I'm soliciting ideas on what we could design / construct for her.

She's not completely modest, but doesn't want to be too overexposed either.

Thanks for all your ideas in advance!

Good ones so far............ I like the Palpy in drag - LOL.

We are having interesting conversations where to put LED's on her costume :love

Maybe a Sith Witch, loosly based on Asajj Ventress. I can understand if she doesn't want to do the bald head/face paint thing, but that's the beauty of doing a custom thing.

This feedback is great everyone!

We are working on a version of a little skimpier Mara Jade. :love

We'll post some shots as we get a little further along.

Vader and his son's wife or Vader and the woman who sent to kill his son... you know that could be an interesting take...

A Sith Witch or a Night Sister?

swref4mk.jpg

There was a Darth Maul graphic novel where he faces off against a Night Sister and she was all sorts of creepy hot.

150px-Mighella_VS_Maul.jpg

180px-TheDeathofMighella.jpg

280px-Mighella.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mighella

Last edited:
Have you seen the amazing Sith Witch a woman called Nikki did? She's on the 501st site.

I'm debating between an interpretation of the concept art and Mighella myself (her name is awfully close to my own for one;) ). Those heels are all kinds of wrong for fighting in... Easy to find though!

Can't go wrong with a Mara Jade. Except for the light saber and finding the correct claf/shin guards, I know I can make it from clothes and fabric I already have.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back