Real Hovering Jedi Training Remote: FINISHED!

Re: Real Floating Jedi Training Remote 2.0: 10 YEARS LATER!

That base has a very Jedi temple feel to it!! Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#005 is primed and ready for paint!

This shot almost looks like a 3D render.
96f262203843e70161604eddc55c4ff5.jpg

da66ba565d85c468febfaca144bc8c6e.jpg

a65facac84af7c245786ea17bd48ad77.jpg

#005 is getting close. Letting everything dry completely for a day then Monday I’ll weather it and finish it up.

Ok, so I got #4 in and have been spending the day playing with it! The paint and weathering is top notch. As a stand alone training remote prop, it is so much better than my attempt at one ten years ago, never mind the fact that it actually hovers! I can’t praise this enough because it really does seem like magic. I will post pictures and/or videos soon, but I just wanted to pop in to say thank you to Trent for a great prop, a wonderful transaction, and amazing communication through the build process.

Nice. That one got there FAST!
I have to say, I really like that base. I was tempted to weather it to match the remote, but wasn't sure on how to go about doing it. If you ever get the itch to do it, let me know. I have some ideas that might look really cool.

Looking back at my original one, it's really sad looking compared to these. HAHA I may need to take a break from these and re-do mine!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back