Studio Scale USS Enterprise D or E ????

IndyFanChuck

Sr Member
Hey friends,

I searched but didn't really see anything on replicas of the HUGE Uss Enterprise E or D models.

Has anyone here attempted them? I know they would be expensive and time consuming, but are there commission modelers on this board who are experienced enough to make either model in the massive Studio Scale size?

Just thought I would get the conversation started......

LOLOLOLOLOL... there certainly are BladeFanChuckster! ;) As a matter of fact, there are members here who are currently working on, or have done large scale 1701's. And then there are some who actually DID do, or work on the real deals.

For larger scale, check out the 1/650 D and E from REL in the General Model Section. He has done them the justice they deserve. BEAUTIES!!! (y)cool:thumbsup

There are definitely folks on board that can and may do the items you are asking about. :love

Talent is the word of the day here for it's artist membership and one of the reasons I joined the RPF. To view and discuss their fine work. GREAT artists indeed! :D

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back