Endor Rebel Soldier - Costume Tutorial - Now LIVE!

I did up the AN-H-15 tutoral a while back but my patterns where made by tracing off one not taking it apart.

Very interested in seeing a better pattern done up.

I originally I was going to vac the cups as well but have been thinking of casting them in mask making latex.

My current afternoon throw together has the cups made of rubberized nylon with some thin foam as backing.

D6

Yeah, I was thinking of doing the ear cups in Mask Latex or RTV Rubber, but the more I look at the pristine AN-H that I already have, there is just no need to do that extensive of work to make these parts. I just need an ear cup made from material that I can stitch the cloth pieces to and I am sure .060 guage ABS will work fine for that. It's not like the AN-H-15 ear cups flexed a whole lot. ;b

Aye, I've got the Division 6 pattern bookmarked, but more ref is good ref.

Still looking to find time to start the A Wing helmet (remember that discussion at C3, Jeff?) with some ideas I have, and I need that helmet as a base.

BTW, Jeff...did you get my PM about more reference pics for ya?

T

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back