1/350 K'Tinga

REL

Sr Member
This is a project that I wasn't going to make public until it was finished. But it's been bumped ahead of everything else I'm doing and I'll be working on it full time, because someone really wanted it and they've convinced me to finish it right away.

This will be ready in about one month, will be made from high quality fiberglass with resin detail parts, so it can be fully lit.

k_350_001.jpg

k_350_002.jpg

geez Richard, how many more projects will you be tackling :eek

Count me in on that one as well...

Just hope you´re still working on that D & my E :rolleyes

Tobias

Well, aren't I lucky I have 2 kidneys, when I only really need one! That is fantastic! I am heading straight for a divorce! Cheers, Chris

I want this one! A grail kit for me in this scale! Very nice indeed! PM sent Richard. Beautiful ship and the bridge detail is awesome! I am interested to see how the "pod" for lack of a better term is done, especially around the windows and the plating. Cheers Richard! Great job!

:D :D :D :D

That detail on the bridge module is second to none! But, again, what else would we expect from you?! :cool

I am VERY MUCH looking forward to this piece being in the collection! :D

Hey that looks great, please post updates, I love that ship! If you are putting out a kit I may just have to finally bite the bullet and buy one. Your kits are beautiful.:love

Boy Rel,

Looks like I'll be buying another one from you. I just ordered the BB and now this. So far it looks fantasic.

Gongora

Rockin'! My wife just bought me the 1/350 E-A for my birthday, so I'll have to get one of these for it to play with! :D

REL, ever gave any thought to a studio scale (Klingon) Bird or Prey? :love

-Sarge

Rockin'! My wife just bought me the 1/350 E-A for my birthday, so I'll have to get one of these for it to play with! :D

REL, ever gave any thought to a studio scale (Klingon) Bird or Prey? :love

-Sarge

Well not studio scale, but a large one.

Got all the major components ready to start the super detailing.

k_350_005.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back