Luke´s Home "Sidi Driss" Original Pics!

thawn_es

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a lot of pics of the Hotel Sidi driss, Mos Espa location on the desert.
here they are an example!
Pm if you want more.

casaluke1.jpg

casaluke4.jpg

casaluke2.jpg

casaluke3.jpg

casaluke6.jpg

You should post the direct link to your album. Absolutely wonderful pics, would like to see more and hear about the location trip.

Thanks for sharing!

I wonder, would you say that the bricks in the door openings are mud bricks, or that they are ceramic tiles, or something else entirely?

Thanks for sharing!

I wonder, would you say that the bricks in the door openings are mud bricks, or that they are ceramic tiles, or something else entirely?

the bricks in the door are rubber bricks, I have a litle piece in my collection!

My friend actually stayed in Luke's place in Tunisia over night - it's a hotel.

Take's a while to get there but it's just like it was including the set pieces.

All of these are a blast, but that last link is too cool. I'm still going through it, but it makes me smile seeing all the old locations. It's bizarre, but it's almost like discovering an archeological treasure to see the exact spots where scenes were filmed. Geek? You Bet!!

I am thinking about taking the trip in a couple years. I hear it is about $10 a night to stay there at the hotel! Do they still have the clay statues of the hotel for sale?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back