Warhawk from Buck Rogers

Bradleyfett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'd like to do a studio scale build of the Hawk fighter from Buck season 2, but I can't get a good solid reference on the size of the thing. If anyone has some good info on the correct size, I'd appreciate any help!

Mark

These are the only behind the scenes pics I've seen of the Warhawk
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

from http://www.universalhartland.com/index.shtml roughly the same as the other
fighters, but I've never heard or read anything about size.

Rob

Thanks Rob- yep, I have those pics too. It looks like those two details under the tail are the small engine nozzles from the Airfix Saturn V, but once I scaled everything up to match those parts, the size didn't seem right.

Mark

This is one of those pieces I would LOVE to see done in studio scale!

I am glad someone is finally taking it on! (y)cool:thumbsup Good job Mark! It is one of my favorite designs. ;)

Another would be the Hammerhead fighter from SAAB. At least in 1/24. ;)

This is one of those pieces I would LOVE to see done in studio scale!

I am glad someone is finally taking it on! (y)cool:thumbsup Good job Mark! It is one of my favorite designs. ;)

Another would be the Hammerhead fighter from SAAB. At least in 1/24. ;)

I was actually ready to start cutting plastic earlier this week, but then I just couldn't satisfy myself that I had the size right.

jah5150,

Thanks for the link to Alan's drawings of the Warhawk. These are actually my starting point since Alan has done so much work already. Comparing his drawings to all the available pictures and screen caps, I can't find anything inaccurate.

Mark

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back