$400 off Master Replicas Darth Vader Limited Edition Helmet

tomtav

Found this on another site:

$400 off Master Replicas Darth Vader Limited Edition Helmet

Master Replicas is offering $400 off their Limited Edition Darth Vader helmet. The usual retail price is $899, but if you use the coupon code "FRMVADER" you will get it for the amazing price of $499. The coupon code should be active any minute now, so grab one while they last!

Darth Vader Helmet Ep III Studio Scale $809.10 x(1) $809.10
Merchandise Subtotal: $809.10
Shipping: ( Master Replicas DHL Ground ) $12.53
Sales Tax: $0.00
Subtotal: $821.63
Discount: (FRMVADER) - $400.00
Order Total: $421.63

I ordered mine - totaly stoked.
I had to share
This is my first new thread too :)
tt

be prepared tho, these may be the rejects that some folks i know have sent back due to screwups on the lids.

im just sayin, dont be surprised!

Yeah like the Rockeeteer helmet.

Mr should re-title it their scratch and dent sale.

Just tested this at 9:00 am CST on 9/8/07 - code is still working.

Man it is tempting...had to pull myself away...caught in a tractor beam...credit card red alert...

Sweet deal for those who got the jing! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Re: MR vader for 400- off...

Cool! Just need to work out what to tell "the boss" and I'll be sorted!:lol

I ordered one of the 212th Clone lids also. Not sure if it's the "norm" or not as I've never ordered directly from the MR site before, but when I ordered, it clearly said on the site that the helmet was "in stock".

Four days pass and my order still says "payment pending" so I contact MR to see what the problem is. They said no prob with order, just that they are waiting for more helmets to "arrive into stock".

Eh? :confused I thought "in stock" means "in stock"...or is that just me?

Re: MR vader for 400- off...

mine took a couple days, had to adjust my cc payment (visa /master)
the site changes that sometimes(?) but 2 days later it arrived, well worth it.

I couldnt resist on the vader either...i was about to pre order the fett but, no way now...

Ughh, I gotta stop checking the boards, this place is costing me a fortune.:lol

I really shouldn't have spent the money but that price is just to good and I know I would have kicked myself later.

I only hope it will be a month before they are in stock.

i think its sold out now...

More true than you knew!

They've apparently oversold their stock by about 18 helmets, according to a post made by Amy from customer service on the MR forum. Given that there was a post not long ago saying that they had about 19 helmets in stock, this means that they sold almost twice what they had.

That means there are 18 people who will not get their helmets. I ordered at about 3AM CDT on Saturday, and I have doubts about whether or not I will get one. My status is at "Ordered/Preordered" and other people's orders have shipped already.

Those who do not get helmets will apparently be given a "special opportunity" to make up for their disappointment.

I guess we will see.

Edit: Here is the link 18 people get no helmet

Last edited:
mine hasnt proccessed either so i guess im getting the special deal too...but what if its something i dont want ...or cant afford...they need to get thier s@#$ straight...well, actually , no they dont since 90% of thier customers are there only for star wars...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back