Who has had dealings with Exedge/Greg Parker ?

Originally posted by kurtyboy@Feb 9 2006, 10:07 AM
$29.50 sent to Greg Parker on 12/03/2003 at 00:42:25 PST
Transaction ID: 51C68074KN1872822

But someone here already compiled a list of all this. And it was a long list.
[snapback]1179939[/snapback]​

I have the list of all the people who were owed an ESB muzzle, but not the other two lists. Unfortunately the topic with those lists is no longer.

Also, I'd ask that this topic not get derailed by irrelevant subjects. Who cares why Greg ripped us all off. The fact is he did. I firmly believe that if enough people report him to the IC3 site that something will happen. For those that don't know what the IC3 is, check out their site. They are the investigative orginazation that has replaced the IFCCFBI.

This thread has been pruned of hijacking posts. Additional hijacks will receive a nice PM.

Hijacks are not cool. Don't be a post pirate. It's recastastic.:thumbsdown

This is not a hijack, but be careful when going after all things named "Extreme Edge". Last I heard, Greg's uncle, who owned a store brand foods supply company, was "buying" the domain name from Greg. Possibly the website Greg used, too. Just a heads up. I mentioned this once before, but not sure if anyone listened.

Feb. 23, 2003 I paypal'd him $29.10 for a suppressor.

No records except for paypal since I had written it off as a loss and deleted all e-mails.

Arthur

Also:

This email confirms that you sent $30.50 to greg@exedge.net.

------------------------------
Payment Details
------------------------------

Amount: $30.50
Transaction ID: 3KV68865DF515632S
Subject: 1 x machined Kamino dart

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back