Ugnaught 911 - screen-used restoration project

Tom,

I just read through this post and am in awe. Truly amazing work. The finished piece looks fantastic but showing us the before right next to the after shots speaks volumes. It added a great deal to your written explination.

Like everyone said, thanks for saving a piece of history.

Ted.

What's with all these astounding restorations lately?...

That...is the most extensive restoration I've ever seen... I can't even believe you attempted it. RKW was right: Balls of high-carbon, folded steel.

I don't even need to mention that you added 300% more AWESOME to it, do I? I can't stop staring at the pictures...I bet the owner is perpetually soiling himself. :lol

Ryan

:D

Thanks so much everyone. I knew that you guys would understand the work that went into this project and it's so nice to see that effort appreciated by so many....

:D :D :D :D

Tom

Holy smokes. Your before and after pics have me floored Tom. A tremendous amount of work must have went into the entire process and I'm sure you were walking on eggshells from the very start.

Simply incredible. You put your faith in the right man Brandon. :)

Great job restoring that piece of history..

You don't see Ugnaught collectibles very often. I always liked the little workers.

I don`t think I can add anything to what others have said,but I fell out of my chair
when I saw this.Truly breathtaking. :eek

Well done
Ben

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back