Mystique

A fellow Michigander? I grew up in the Pontiac/Waterford area and know downtown Pontiac well. Can't wait to see your pics, you have some more, right?:)

Really? You had to post that pic? How old are you? 12? :rolleyes

Those look fake to me, anyway.

I appreciate an interesting, daring, well done costume too, but come on guys, grow up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on winning 1st place, Clay! :thumbsup

Did you guys ever make it over to the Emerald Theater?

Did you have any issues with guys wanting to get too close to Mystique?

Congrats on winning 1st place, Clay! :thumbsup

Did you guys ever make it over to the Emerald Theater?

Did you have any issues with guys wanting to get too close to Mystique?
Thanks for the congrats--Was fun to say the least. Never made it to the Emerald. Heard there were over 10,000 people there. Im just not into the crowded bar scene anymore. I basically went just to be with my Model friend and play bodyguard.

And yes, I had to smack a few hands during the evenings festivities.

Those look fake to me, anyway.

That's a very insensitive thing to say, especially from a woman.

She might be a Breast Cancer Survivor who had implants after her double mastectomy to rebuild her self-esteem and feeling of womanhood......... you just don't know.

I can understand dorky fan-boys drooling over a set of boobies, but better to error on the side of caution before attacking someone's physical looks without knowing the full story and who isn't even a member here.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are the annoying rare few who look good despite a diet of twinkies and exercise is napping on the couch but 99.99994% of the women and men that have to look good for a living have to work at it. I've always felt that most of fanboy drooling is complimenting the person who's not only put in the effort to look good but has the pride in their results to display them.

There are the annoying rare few who look good despite a diet of twinkies and exercise is napping on the couch but 99.99994% of the women and men that have to look good for a living have to work at it. I've always felt that most of fanboy drooling is complimenting the person who's not only put in the effort to look good but has the pride in their results to display them.

Thanks for that. I didnt want to get into the whole debate about them being real or not. cause exactly what has been stated supports that. If you dont know--dont make negative comments. And by the way--she DOES work at keeping in shape. She is pissed off that she says she looks a bit "thick" in some of the pics so she is stepping up her exercise program.

It was fun-It took about 4 hours to apply everything and another 4-5 to make all the prosthetics. That coupled with about $250.00 for the latex, dragon skin, contacts, etc made it not a so cheap costume. There were lots more things and effects that I wanted to do, but we literally ran out of time. Next year we are going to take the right amount of time and really do it up good.
By the way, if anyone has any new ideas for us, feel free to let us know. We are wanting to try new things. I am thinking about lots of new effects that I want to try.
I would be available to do some extreme costumes for anyone else also if they are interested. I know that is part goes in the JY, but Im just putting the info out there at this point. PM me.
Again,I hope everyone enjoys. It was great fun, good experience and well- somewhat profitable. --Now we just have to decide how to split the tickets to Hawaii........BY the way all--She is my ex sister in law so it was just the costume:lol . I wouldnt ever go there---:angel

Have a good one all!!!

I love it if nothing else for such an ambitious project. It actually looks pretty damn good. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back