SS Escape Pod Buildup

EchoLeader

Sr Member
Here are some beauty shots I just took of the buildup. Hope you guys like it and I hope the customer does also.

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

15-1.jpg

Nice build. Curious though. Did you use a pain bucket like they did for the original or is it all scratch built?

Nice build. Curious though. Did you use a pain bucket like they did for the original or is it all scratch built?

This is actually a kit of a master I made a while back. On the master, all original parts were used including the paint buckets where they were known.

The kit is still available for those interested.

Rolando, if you send the file to me, I can have high quality alps decals printed, on the house. I'd like a set for my Escape Pod too!

P1000664.jpg

Also, if you want, I can send you a set of the Sealab parts:

P1000614.jpg

Dave, I'll send you the converted file to JPG. format this evening when I get home.

Jason, your Pod is coming out AWESOME! I'll send the file your way also. Let me know which format you require. I'd love a set of cables if you can cast me up a set. Thanks Bud.

Dave, I'll send you the converted file to JPG. format this evening when I get home.

Jason, your Pod is coming out AWESOME! I'll send the file your way also. Let me know which format you require. I'd love a set of cables if you can cast me up a set. Thanks Bud.

Thanks! I can take .ai if Corel lets you save to that - otherwise I can take Corel and do the conversion myself :) whichever is easiest for you. I'll cast a set of cables for you this weekend!

Thanks man!
J

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back