Looking for Batman display ideas (cowl & batarangs)

Jediwannabe

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm looking for any good ideas for displaying batman cowls and batarangs. I realize that the cowls look good on a helmet stand but I'm interested in something that will also hold the chest emblem in place.

As for the batarangs I am mostly interested in doing something for the Sonar Batarang. I feel that something that hangs on the wall would be great. Maybe even backing it with material like the batcape.

Any ideas would be great and pictures would be brilliant.

Possible Cowl Display:
6fopq2f.jpg

Possible Sonar-rang Display:
54bsf2u.jpg

Thanks,
-Jediwannabe

For the 'rangs I'd look at modifying a dartboard cabinet. Those DB cabinets come in a wide range of styles, I'd look for one that might match the Begins Armoire Cabinet look. The should probably just be deep enough & you could do the foam insert with recesses for the batarangs & line it with the cape material/black velvet. You could always replace the back with peg-board and use hook hangers too. New I think they run up to the 100 buck range, but something like that I'm sure you could snag for a sweet deal at a flea market, yard sale, or pawn shop if you just keep a look out long enough.

Are you wanting something completely different display wise for the cowl? I've had an idea, but never gotten a nice cowl to try and make the display.
I've always thought that a cowl displayed as the pop-up of a Jack-In-The-Box would be cool. If it was mounted on a spring & could actually wable a little, it would be even cooler. On the sides.... for a 89 or Returns cowl, I'ed use the Nicholson's Joker logo from Batman 89; Begins cowl a stylized joker logo based from the evidence card in Begins; and from any of the other movies or fan film cowls find a joker logo that was used in the comics.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back