" 300 " Gauntlets DONE ! Finished Piece Pics !

Got Maul

Official Licensee
Well, from Clay to mold to cast...here she is. A lot of hardwork and the mold holds up very well.

Thank you all for your support.

What you see here is a resin/epoxy powder slush cast. I chose to go with Resin/powder epoxy was because I still had the ability to alter it and put scratches after the casting. This gives the user as much flexibility to make it their own and character. Otherwise, the raw casting is what I call...pristine !

Here you go and thank you all for your support.

8/17 UPDATED PICS OF FINISHED PIECE :

IMG_0480sized.JPG

IMG_0483sized.JPG

IMG_0484sized.JPG

IMG_0485sized.JPG

IMG_0486sized.JPG

IMG_0488sized.JPG

IMG_0482sized.JPG

HOLY COW BRO!!! They look amazing !!!!! Awesome seeing this thing start from some pictures and a clump of clay !! Outstanding work !!!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!! Simply beautiful. That is awesome. They look like they came right out of the movie. Super work and I love the battle damage you got going on there.

So what are you plans for these?

Thanks everyone. I do plan on selling these as completed sets so if you're interested either just pm or wait until the FS thread comes up.

:love Beautiful work!! :love

You are truly an artist...
I have to agree. WOW! I don't even "costume" or have any real use for these pieces, but I find myself wanting to acquire a set because they are just that ridiculously awesome. :eek:thumbsup

Must... fight... urge...!

Those are absolutely lovely! Very nice work. I'd tend to call them "vambraces" rather than "gauntlets," though.

Are you going to be working on other armor pieces?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back