Info About: Star Trek TNG Wooden Phaser Rifle

Petseal

Hello,
I have been visiting this site for some time now and have tried on a several occasions to become a member! Last night I visited at the perfect time and as you can see from this I am, as C3P0 once said, "one of the tribe"!
The reason for this post is awhile back I came across a member who was in the process of building a Star Trek Next Generation Phaser Rifle out of wood!
I used the search option using every conceivable word combination I can think of! Then I just started searching in what looked like a promising category but after looking over 60 pages (out of 406) I have not run across it again as I had hoped!
So if there is anyone who knows what I am referring to or if that member sees this I would appreciate a point in the right direction!
Many thanks, Petseal

Not sure if you're looking for the older TV version or one of the movies', but here's a link to one over at the BBC, with templates.

http://www.imperial-fleet.com/bbcforum/viewtopic.php?t=33&highlight=phaser

Welcome to the RPF :)

Many thanks ToothTech, that is indeed the phaser rifle I was referring to!
As to it being the one I viewed earlier I can state without reservation...no!
I have never been to the site your link sent me to! I will be checking them out now for what ever I can use! :love
Anyway, it looks the same but there is some info missing! I checked the members name against the members list of this BB and found no match.
I will keep looking and with any luck I will find the post soon!
And to clarify it is the TNG TV version, not the movie versions!
Many thanks, Petseal :thumbsup

Not sure if you're looking for the older TV version or one of the movies', but here's a link to one over at the BBC, with templates.

http://www.imperial-fleet.com/bbcforum/viewtopic.php?t=33&highlight=phaser

Welcome to the RPF :)

Well ToothTech I have looked over several hundred more posts on this BB without finding anything. So I decided to recheck the link you supplied and I can now state without reservation...I'm an IDIOT! :redface
I found the information I missed the first time I looked and it indeed looks like I was on that post before, I just have no idea how? :confused
Anyway, I again thank you for your help and I promise the next time I ask a question and you supply an answer I will "take it to the bank"! Petseal

I'd like to revise this thread. I also would like to see the templates for the rifle although the web address doesn't work. Can someone help me out please?

Thanks

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back