Spider-Man '77 TV costume thread!

I thought the concept shooters were to control the amount that shot from his wrist and how thin or thick it was.

I dunno. Maybe Tobey's modern Peter is a member of the RPF, but all the scenes they shot of him posting progress pics to the board, getting feedback and whatnot, ended up on the cutting room floor. That great of a suit wouldn't be so implausible in that case, now would it?

The Wook

That's IT!!!
That's toooooo funny!! :lol:lol:lol

Re: Spider-Man '77 costume at PIH - Pictures?

Which is why Raimi made the decision he did. It's a high school kid and we're supposed to believe he comes up with an adhesive that 3M, with it's budget can't make? Along with the high tech shooters.

In his bedroom.

Not so pointless or stupid to me. Let hokey genetics do what a HS kid's budget can't.

But we're supposed to believe that same kid would not get dehydrated and pass out having expended all that bodily fluid in webs. :lol

I think it's a given that if we could buy everything else we see in an over the top comicbased film, the webshooters would not be that much more to swallow.

Yeah fantastic costume that guy makes but it's just something about the Eaves Brooks 77 tv costume for me it's how I remember Spidey whilst growing up, er, not that I've grown up yet..

'Cause climbing up walls and **** isn't a little freaky or anything. :wacko

In Cameron's script, I believe, Peter has organic shooters, BUT he devises some kind of thing to wear on his wrist to show people (in case they ask) that he's not a freak. I think that Raimi could have gone this route and still appeased the hard-core fans.

Re: Spider-Man '77 costume at PIH - Pictures?

I recently picked up a Spider-man Costume, with a Eaves Costume label inside. It was used on the Marvel Entertainment Promotional tours in the early 1980's. It is the exact costume that was used for the short lived Cannon Films Promotional video in the early 80's.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back