Falcon 5 footer cockpit bottom greebles.

worldkiller

I need some help, and I thought you guys might be the folks to ask.

I'm trying to build my own interpretation of a Star Wars ship. I'm trying really hard to create something that feels like a part of the universe. I've been creating kind of a synthesis of the Solo Falcon and the ANH falcon, with the intent for it to be "Last year's YT model" something like a YT-1200 vs the Falcons YT-1300. As much as possible, I'm trying to use actual greebles as they appeared on the ship.

Out of all the images I've collected for reference, I don't have any good images of the underside of the cockpit. I can see in some side shots there are greebles down there, but I don't have any images that would let me even attempt to recreate them.

Can anyone help me out? Does anyone have images of the bottom of the cockpit? Thanks.

Below is my cockpit interpretation so far. Hopefully different enough to feel distinct, but similar enough to feel like it came from the same shipyard/line.

cockpit greebles.jpeg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back