Is whitesheepleather.com legit?

Yes, many people have ordered from them for the Officer K coat. Those pictures on their page are actually of a member here.

They offer the use of PayPal so if you have doubts for any reason, use that. PayPal offer pretty good customer protection.

I can't speak to working with them directly or to the Officer K coat but I'm friends with a number of Captain America, Daredevil, and Deadpool cosplayers who swear by White Sheep for their suits. For those characters it's a big upgrade over places like Procosplay, Manles, or CosplaySky at not a requisite price jump IMO. Planning to get a Cap Stealth suit and Daredevil from them eventually.

I haven't bought any of the K coats (I made mine) but it sounds like WSL is the only good budget option. I'd stay away from any others at the same price or cheaper.

I recommend Facebook as a way to contact them if you need to, they've been very responsive and helpful there for me!

Sorry for the bump. I bought my WSL early on and since then they have made a number of changes based on buyers’ requests (I’m seriously considering buying another one). It should have better matching faux shearling at the collar. I would recommend going with custom measurements and skipping the waxing.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back