Destination Star Trek 2018 Photos

renaissance_man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I had an early start driving down to Birmingham today but it was worth it to meet Mike Moore and John Eaves, both really great, generous, knowledgeable guys.
I picked up one of the left over from production TNG/DS9/VOY Isolinear chips that Mike was selling.

31578969898_ac5797c747_c.jpg
20181020_153923 by JamieThomas28, on Flickr

My bookmark signed by John Eaves, I have had this book on pre-order for about 6 months, sadly there were no advance copies available to buy and have signed at the convention.
45401999352_66148ed025_c.jpg
IMG-20181020-WA0058 by JamieThomas28, on Flickr

John was also kindly giving away signed posters of one of the Discovery ships. I would offer this up but it has my name on it, not sure if anyone would want it?

30513936607_c1ddd6e59b_c.jpg
20181020_195340 by JamieThomas28, on Flickr

I also had a nice talk with Mike's wife Shawna who was working on a cool braided design.
Frustratingly the organisers weren't allowing anyone to take photos of the props and costumes from any series with the exception of Discovery.
I'm not a Discovery fan but that didn't stop me taking photos from their Mirror Universe exhibit as the photos may be of interest to someone here.

Destination Star Trek Photo Album
https://flic.kr/s/aHsms66oLz

Mike had a Suliban scanner in the cabinet next to this table in the Prop and Costume museum but I wasn't allowed to take a photo. If anyone is able to get a photo of this scanner at Mike's show on Sunday I would be grateful for a few photos from all angles, top, side and underside.
It's a prop I've always wanted.

Thanks and enjoy.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back