Bib fortuna

GEEK1138

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
De wanna wanga my friends...so next up is the wonderfully weird Bib Fortuna. Bit of a different challenge this one. Obviously he's all about getting the head right.

So I did a digital sculpt in Zbrush...separated the 'tendrils' and 3d printed a negative mould of his head which I split in two and finished in the usual way with filler primer etc

ZBrush Document 1.jpg ZBrush Document.jpg

Poured in the silicone, added some blanks for the eyes and did a couple of base washes.

20180922_115536.jpg 20181005_135832.jpg 20181005_135841.jpg

Next is modelling the hands, chest plate, bracelets. Sew the black velvet cloak and the blue undergarments

Thanks for watching...

You are a machine!

Poor Bib always reminded me of Basket Case (some of you might not be old enough to remember that guy!)

OK so after a long wait for the glass eyes, I have finally finished painting the head. He's quite a bit darker in real life but the pics are white-ing him out...Might tweak it a bit more when everything else is done but it'll do for now. The 'Lekku' were a swine to get right...3d printed and attached with threaded rods and silicone layered onto the head. Should be finished in a day or two

9swjmu8l.jpg
i3pNyiRl.jpg

zRjYS6il.jpg
4uUoSDbl.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back