Just got screwed, can anyone point me to the right direction?

r71

After being jerked around by FB seller Napier's Inc, I am now trying to source a decent undersuit for my tactical batman. I have the armor, just need the undersuit. Capture.JPGCan anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

May I ask what happened ? As I was going to place an order - may have to reconsider.

As far as I am aware Napier's had a good reputation - some delays but on whole positive.

I am selling a Napier's V2 DOJ Batman suit (bought second hand it's too small across the shoulders for me) - it's listed in the Junkyard. Have a look and PM me if interested.

Chris

I have screenshots of everything that happened because he keeps deleting the comments. I ordered/paid back on Aug 20th. He kept saying the suit was sent on Oct 3rd and was going to provide tracking number. He never did. After I called him out on it last week, he just refunded me the money. Just wasted 2 months and I'm out of a suit....

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back