What are the most overdone prop replicas?

zorg

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As per title, what you think are the most overdone prop replicas of all time, on here at least?

Lightsaber hilts,
Vader helmets,
Stormtrooper helmets
Boba fett helmets

These 4 have to be near the top

Iron man helmets
Blade runner blasters
Golden idol maybe?

Must be in top ten as well

What you think?

-Z

Last edited:
I agree with the above.... I believe it varies with the trends of the current 'generation' of members here..

But ALWAYS:

Luke/Obi hilts (so over them)..
Vader/ST buckets for sure
Iron Man everything.
Spiderman suits
Blade Runner guns

Seen a lot of Han's in Carbonite lately. Millenium falcons, original enterprises, I think all have been done to 100%. Deadpool masks, Potter wands.

They've already been mentioned, but I would say IronMan and Graflex Luke Skywalker lightsaber for sure!!! Half the post on the Junkyard and the Project Runs seem to be lightsabers, or lightsaber parts (not to mention the threads on the main board)

i just checked the first page of the junkyard! :lol

2 bladerunner blasters
1 stormtrooper helmet
2 lightsaber hilts (luke? i dont know)
1 ironman helmet
1 han blaster kit

we have a full house ladies and gentlemen

:darnkids

haha yea I think that pretty much covers the big ones. I tend to like seeing the more obscure stuff, so it’s always a nice surprise to run into a thread like that.

I'm not sure if I would add Star Trek anything to the list. I agree in the past there were a lot of things done but other than toys there has not been all that much for the Star Trek fan base other than the 3 offerings by TWC lately.

Seen a lot of Han's in Carbonite lately. Millenium falcons, original enterprises, I think all have been done to 100%. Deadpool masks, Potter wands.

If we're including the SS Model forum, then yes on the MF (especially the Hasbro conversions and the D'agostini). But the X-Wing trumps them all..

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back