MR E-11 modification

Solo

Sr Member
I’m considering modifying a reasonably priced Master Replicas Stormtrooper Blaster to be more accurate to film. Is this replica exact to the original weapon specs or would it make more sense to just buy an air soft sterling.

Would be a lot cheaper to buy of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The MR E-11 is a great display piece but it’s biggest accuracy problem is the bolt/spring/cocking handle can’t be seen, on the MR this area is filled in as shown in the pic. I don’t think the stock folds, the t-tracks are rubber and the trigger would need to be modded to move but it has great weight to it. The Airsoft is further away in terms of accuracy. I think Field Marshall is putting together an all metal e-11 at some point which is probably the best option after a real sterling.

1F511C5A-FF95-4841-BDD1-2087AC3E8FDD.jpeg

I’m considering modifying a reasonably priced Master Replicas Stormtrooper Blaster to be more accurate to film. Is this replica exact to the original weapon specs or would it make more sense to just buy an air soft sterling.

Would be a lot cheaper to buy of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info on the MR, Johnnyb! I didn't know of all the issues with that Sterling replica. If Field Marshall is putting one together, I'll just put my money toward that endeavor.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back