EFX millennium falcon

HeartBlade

Sr Member
https://www.efxcollectibles.com/collections/star-wars/products/millennium-falcon-signature-edition

what are your guys thoughts on this new product?

this is appealing to me since I would love a version of a falcon and getting a Master Replicas version would cost an arm and a leg although the MR version is bigger and lights up too.
A second concern is EFX's reputation as well. Seeing the very long delay in the release of the helmets and the critiques in their poor quality, seems too big a risk to drop this much dough on something that may not be delivered.

Not worth the $$$ looks like a diecast toy, to me it falls in the same categorie as the code 3 models which looked toyish

Last edited:
True and it's not like I can afford it at that price either. I guess more appealing in that the MR looks like a dream give how incredibly expensive it is.

How good is the Bandai perfect grade? It does look nice and is much much cheaper.

the Perfect grade is very accurate but its based on the ANH Falcon, the MR or EFX are based off the ESB version, but you should look at the Deagostini Falcon which is studio scale same size as the MR but again close to 2K and you have to paint it to be accurate.

The thing is long ago you could buy some of the Code 3 ships even for under $100. The EFX MF is ok, but costs way too much for the size and details. And for the sig edition they want $3000? LOL. Get a Bandai Perfect Grade or a DeAgostini and have it professionally built and painted, and you'll end up with a magnificent piece.

Guess with the new products they are releasing they sorted out people's issues with the biker scout helmet then.

Guess with the new products they are releasing they sorted out people's issues with the biker scout helmet then.

Haha, unfortunately not. EFX would clearly rather sell new shiny things rather than deliver something people pre-paid for over four years ago!

Cheers

Jez

Haha, unfortunately not. EFX would clearly rather sell new shiny things rather than deliver something people pre-paid for over four years ago!

Cheers

Jez

that has been a huge concern buying anything from eFX. Even a reveal lightsaber would have cost 400 or so and having that not be delivered would be devastating. May consider the Bandai if I want a great MF model.

I was able to pickup the die cast MF for a good deal. It's nice... I mean the size, for me, is perfect. However, I wouldn't have paid retail price for it.

Well of course they would rather sell new shiny things there’s money to be made the other, meh there’s no money in that! ;)

Cheers

Jez

If that's an accurate rendition of the paintwork of the actual product, I'd have to say it looks pretty dreadful. I mean, if you want an expensive toy I suppose it's fine. If you want a model, that's another story!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back