Studio Scale Slave I (first pics of body casting page 31)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REL

Sr Member
Just started this one, I'll be working on it off and on, it looks pretty rough now, but they all do at this stage. It'll be ready by the end of the year. This will be a colaborative effort by a group assembled just to make this.

slave_003.jpg

slave_004.jpg

Re: Studio Scale Slave I

You are a MACHINE !! I never seen anyone crank out massive starship models like you do !

Thanks, my job is mainly the body and general structure, mounting points etc. Someone in the group will be sculpting a Boba Fett pilot for the ship as well. Here's the kit parts that go on the body researched by the group and collected by Allan Hansen (imaginager)

slave_007.jpg

I'll be watching this with great interest.

Thanks, my job is mainly the body and general structure, mounting points etc. Someone in the group will be sculpting a Boba Fett pilot for the ship as well. Here's the kit parts that go on the body researched by the group and collected by Allan Hansen (imaginager)

slave_007.jpg

Have you guys contacted Tim for any sticking points...? Best of luck!

holy wow !! I have to bump and mark this post so I can keep track of updates !! Richard you are amazing !

Richard is truly a talented machine with speed and perfection. (y)thumbsup

This collaboration of talented modelers that he noted is definitely one for the books. They have all (including Richard) been working extremely hard with the ID and proper kit parts to get to Richard in order to make this beastie happen.

I will say to ALL those in the group that are involved with this project... I am proud of your hard work and collaboration my friends. :D Your talents are bringing yet another killer SS model to life! My hat is off to you all!

GREAT JOB GENTLEMEN!!! (y)cool:thumbsup This is going to be one SWEET piece!!! :D

REL I enjoy following your projects like some people enjoy following the Yankees or Red Sox. Thank you for sharing your progress with us. (y)thumbsup Your work always amazes me.

This is going to be sooo sweet guys, Great start Rich, shes looking like a Firespray already :) Bro, hes the best of the best, and no mistake :thumbsup

lee

"Learn the Force At Home" Kit. Included self-hypnosis training tapes
and rocks to lift. Recalled after thousands of children with no strong
parental figure turned to the dark side,

:lol:lol:lol

This is gonna ROCK (making guitar solo sounds) This ship is my first love, the second being the Xwing! This is gonna be a great christmas if this sucker makes it here by the end of year. I will wait as long as I must for this bad boy. Keep up the great work dude!

This is the one that transforms into a robot mountain gorilla right?
If so....im so in!

lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back