Studio Scale Slave I (first pics of body casting page 31)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Studio Scale Slave I

Pre orders are pure evil, they cause nothing but trouble, for me anyway LOL.

First i wanna say hello.
It,s been hell to register:angry
Just love to see all that talented modelers on this forum.
Can't wait to see more pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard is truly a talented machine with speed and perfection. (y)thumbsup

This collaboration of talented modelers that he noted is definitely one for the books. They have all (including Richard) been working extremely hard with the ID and proper kit parts to get to Richard in order to make this beastie happen.

I will say to ALL those in the group that are involved with this project... I am proud of your hard work and collaboration my friends. :D Your talents are bringing yet another killer SS model to life! My hat is off to you all!

GREAT JOB GENTLEMEN!!! (y)cool:thumbsup This is going to be one SWEET piece!!! :D

Hey Kurt...

Anyway I can reach you for a private question? Can you PM me to let me know where to try you, your RPF PMs aren't engaged.

Thanks-

JV

I hear he skipped that Rich, bought some black leathers, a big V8 and now prowls the badlands. This is all just speculation though :lol

lee

As soon as my current project is finished I'll be working on this one full time, I'm hoping we'll have it released in time for Christmas.

I was referring to the fact he's got a few... I've been drooling over the "D" pics for quite a while ;) I just wish I had a place to display that model...

Jedi Dade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back