Space: Above & Beyond M70 Pistol Resin Kit in the UK?

JamesSamuel

Hi, does anybody know where I can buy a Resin kit for the Space: AAB M70 Pistol in the UK at all?

I found one company in the US, and a dead link to a UK company called Frontier Models that used to sell one for £45 lol, but as mentioned, their website no longer exists.

Perhaps someone on here makes one?

Cheers for your help,
Sam

Don't know of any in the UK, but a company called Alchemy arms offers them in the U.S. and it looks great!I got one of their SAAB space helmets from them and its a thing of beauty.

I believe board member spacemarine is in the u.k. and he is HUGE into S.A.A.B. :confused might wanna send him a P.M. and see.... :cheers

Don't know of any in the UK, but a company called Alchemy arms offers them in the U.S. and it looks great!I got one of their SAAB space helmets from them and its a thing of beauty.

Thanks, I’ve actually been speaking to them! They seem like really nice guys. I was gonna ask them to send it without the “gun” part itself, but unfortunately they don’t offer the pistol as a kit, and the gun and most of the add-on bits are all one piece, non-detachable, and I’ve had tons of trouble importing RIFs before...

I believe board member spacemarine is in the u.k. and he is HUGE into S.A.A.B. :confused might wanna send him a P.M. and see.... :cheers

Oooh ok! I shall look him up :) Thank you very much!

You can't go wrong with Alchemy Arms, I know the owner personally and he's a great guy, very friendly and easy to deal with. I've seen his M70 casts in person and they're very nice, they're very clean and I believe they were cast off of either a real Glock(?) or a screen used prop. The silcon they used to make the mold even picked up the text on sticker/label and is actually visible on the cast.

Hi all, don't know if there's still interest in SAAB M70 pistols, but I've not forgotten them and during UK Covid lockdown over the summer I finally got around to making one for myself from an old base Glock metal airsoft from hard found reference pics and watching the series and taking screen grabs. Couple of pics here. Would like to know what you think?

Attachments

• IMG_E0402.jpg
    IMG_E0402.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_E0403.jpg
    IMG_E0403.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_E0404.jpg
    IMG_E0404.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 130
Looks great!!! Over the years, I've gotten the correct Glock Airsoft, the real scope mount, real scope and real flash hider. Just need to source the magazine extension and that front piece that goes over the barrel. Any leads on where to get those parts would be appreciated.
I have a lot of reference photos if anyone needs them. --Ed

and that front piece that goes over the barrel.
That is an early LASER diode site, at the time it was considered very compact. They added a short tube a to the front of the LASER site, over the emitter. I'm sorry I don't know the company that made it.

David.

Thanks, David. I meant the green cover that goes over the front of the pistol. I do have the Laser unit you're referring to. --Ed

Those kind of parts are impossible to get in the UK. So I custom made all parts from flat aluminium sheet from scales reference pics. The results came out ok.
even the laser sight is custom made and I stamped the lettering in accurately. Mag extension is a block of resin made to shape and mounted to base of mag.

Cheers, was fun stamping the lettering, took a couple of trial runs to get the spacing right! So I've put a cross hair 3.6V laser in there, it has a light too. Looks good projecting onto a wall with the laser cross, a little nod to a Silicates eyes!

Attachments

• IMG_E0397.jpg
    IMG_E0397.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_E0401.jpg
    IMG_E0401.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
Thanks, David. I meant the green cover that goes over the front of the pistol. I do have the Laser unit you're referring to. --Ed
You're being kind. It's quite obvious from what you wrote, which part you were referring to. I wasn't paying attention.

I didn't even know that they made an airsoft Glock 17L pistol.

David.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back