Subscribe
    1 Week Ago  Oct 9, 2018, 6:12 PM - Ben Reilly Spiderman PS4 Web shooters? #1

Does anyone have any close up screenshots or print files for the Scarlet Spider PS4 web shooters? I'm working on a Scarlet PS4 Cosplay and need them for my suit. And I need them quick... To me they look like CO2 canisters but I don't currently know. Thanks for the help prior and feel free to look at my build for ideas and photo references.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 Week Ago  Oct 9, 2018, 6:15 PM - Re: Ben Reilly Spiderman PS4 Web shooters? #2

Not sure about the web shooter itself but the cuffs look to be a leather material with several co2 containers. Here's the best reference I could find from google
    1 Week Ago  Oct 12, 2018, 12:50 AM - Re: Ben Reilly Spiderman PS4 Web shooters? #3

I bought some CO2 canisters for my suit and just finished designing the MKI web shooters and belt for my suit! I am 3D printing them right now as a little bit of a prototype to see if I need to improve anything on them! Iíll send photos and post the STL soon if they come out as I hoped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk