Homecoming Suit - No Limit Designs VS RPC Studio

Stilbruch

Hello everybody, this is my first post so bare with me.

I finally want to buy a "as close to the movie as possible" Homecoming suit with the Arachnid Studios pattern. Money is not an issue.
I've been reading posts here in this forum, watched suit reviews on YouTube and looked at a million pictures on Instagram.

Had almost settled for the relatively new RPCPaint Suit for 630$ when I discovered the Spider-Man Homecoming Suit-Movie Grade for 2000 pounds on the NLD page.
People seem to really like their probs, like the web shooters, faceshells and lenses but I can barely find anything about their actual suits.
They look amazing in the promotion videos and they claim to have the best suits out there...

From what I've gathered so far, RPC has still the best fabric while NLD have the better sewing.

Anyone here who has seen both suits in action and can give me advice which one I should get?

Thanks.

Stay away from NLD! Lots of bad reviews, and poor customer service. If money is not an issue, contact the amazing spider lab on instagram. They have the most accurate suit in my opinion if you can afford it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay away from NLD! Lots of bad reviews, and poor customer service.

Is it really that bad? Apparently they delete and block negative feedback, too.

Money is not an issue in the way that I'd rather pay 2000 bucks for a suit I love than one for 1000 which I don't. :)
I've wrote a mail to spider labs, let's see what he says.

Any other recommendations?

It really is that bad, unfortunately. NLD was attacking other suit and prop makers on social media earlier this year, and blocking/attacking others when they tried to give constructive feedback on their products. Besides amazing spider labs, Bryan Alzate has some really good stuff. I don't know if he is selling suits though.

It really is that bad, unfortunately. NLD was attacking other suit and prop makers on social media earlier this year, and blocking/attacking others when they tried to give constructive feedback on their products. Besides amazing spider labs, Bryan Alzate has some really good stuff. I don't know if he is selling suits though.

will investigate. thank you!

I second the motion to go with The Amazing Spider-Labs' suits. NLD only claims accuracy and movie quality when their suits are just printed on white spandex

NLD only claims accuracy and movie quality when their suits are just printed on white spandex

Does this count for all their suits? Even the expensive movie grade ones? I must admit though, even with all the bad rep, their suits look really good.
Still waiting for Amazing Spider Labs to reply. Any idea what their suits cost roughly?

Maybe I'll just settle for RPC and be done with it. Not having any skill in sewing and building, finding the perfect suit is damn hard.

Does this count for all their suits? Even the expensive movie grade ones? I must admit though, even with all the bad rep, their suits look really good.
Still waiting for Amazing Spider Labs to reply. Any idea what their suits cost roughly?

Maybe I'll just settle for RPC and be done with it. Not having any skill in sewing and building, finding the perfect suit is damn hard.

Oh man. Especially the "movie grade" suits. Yeah they look pretty but overpriced for what they actually are. You can literally get almost the same suit from zentaizone for a hundred bucks. And honestly I don't think you'll get good service from NLD if you're a new customer or you don't have a lot of followers to talk about them to. They're not friendly at all, there was an instance where they tried to ruin other makers' reputation by calling their materials cheap and inaccurate. Funny cause they're actually describing themselves

Spider Labs has a whole thread here in the classifieds, you can search the forum. Type in "Screen printed spider man homecoming replica" in the search bar and you should see the sales thread with all the prices.

RPC is a good alternative but if you want the most accurate suit, go with Spider-Labs'

Spider Labs has a whole thread here in the classifieds, you can search the forum. Type in "Screen printed spider man homecoming replica" in the search bar and you should see the sales thread with all the prices.

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=277652 Holy ****. This looks perfect. Screw the rest. I'm sold for this. Hopefully I can get the suit beginning next year.
Thanks alot.

Sorry for double posting, but has anyone dealt with the amazing spider labs and can tell me how long it usually takes till he answers?
I wrote him a mail 11 days ago and got nothing so far. I also don't want to bother him too much, since I know he's crazy busy.

He's probably just really busy. Maybe try sending him a message on instagram if you have one?

He's been slammed lately it seems. Usually gets back to me in a matter of hours, and I've had trouble getting ahold of him lately. But he'll come through. Alessio is solid.

I'm sure he is. I just don't want to bother him too much, on the other hand I don't want to get buried under the many messages he probably gets.

It is Halloween season in the USA so Alessio has a significant amount of orders and time to put in than usual. To add, he is only a one-man team (with help sometimes from his wife). On top of that, he has a wife/child/ other job outside of suit-making, and juggling all of these tasks does not leave him room to respond often. However, his work speaks for himself and he has always made it his priority to make sure you are satisfied with his high quality products. It took me 5-6 months for a TASM 2 suit during a normal season and I can tell you: it feels like it came right from the movie production set. The quality is just so different and extravagant. No regrets.

What absolute Garbage!! I cannot believe the outer B.S been past about No Limit Designs Suits... Like Zentai Zone? Printed on white fabric, what are you talking about. For a start, I have a Movie Grade Suit Homecoming suit from them and on the inside of my suit it is black fabric!!!

The texture on the suit is all done by hand, as you an see here: this is an insane level of craftsman ship, actually crafts lady as Diana from NLD does this process. (How on earth you can compare other suits to these guys is just stupid: )

The effect of the hand detailed suit is insane, it literally glows as they have some process or add something to the ink on the suit that emits different tones depending on the angle that you view it. Think of that scene in the Homecoming movie where Tony is speaking to Spidey at the top of the building in the daylight where the suit just pops. That's added with CGI but their suit does it for real.

Each to their own, and people of course are free to like what they like, but to simply lie and speak B.S is just wrong. I have 2 NLD Movie Grade Suits (Black Panther, Homecoming) and 1 premium (Spidey 3) now, and I feel as if I have come off the movie set, and so do the people when I attend a con, these suits are just special and people can see the quality and "wow" factor compared to others!

People hate on them because they cost more money, but GEEZ, why wouldn't a Movie Grade suit that has taken over 100 hours to make cost more!!! I haven't even mentioned all the cast urethane, amazing resin 3D printed face-shell and insane lenses, building in shoes, web-shooters, but I do not need to as you can see from their vids and photos that they are leagues above other stuff out there!

I leave you with this: just like Zentai Zone right :-/

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back