Looking for Superman II screencaps

Qui-Gonzalez

Master Member
If anyone can help a fella out here, would be appreciated. I am looking for caps from the scene where Supes asks Zod if he would like to step outside. The image with him outside the window with his arms crossed. I am also looking for the scene with him carrying the flag back to the whitehouse towards the end of the movie.

Originally posted by Qui-Gonzalez@Feb 2 2006, 01:13 PM
If anyone can help a fella out here, would be appreciated. I am looking for caps from the scene where Supes asks Zod if he would like to step outside. The image with him outside the window with his arms crossed. I am also looking for the scene with him carrying the flag back to the whitehouse towards the end of the movie.
[snapback]1174194[/snapback]​

Better than screencaps :)

From CapedWonder.com

flag_stand.jpg

super2flag.jpg

Steve

Why does that caped wonder guy feel he needs to re-colour all the pictures on his site....man he spoils them all.

Originally posted by laszlo@Feb 2 2006, 06:24 PM
Why does that caped wonder guy feel he needs to re-colour all the pictures on his site....man he spoils them all.
[snapback]1174401[/snapback]​

Well, let me start off by saying that:

A. Jim Bowers (CapedWonder.com webmaster) is a friend of mine and...
B. Everybody's entitled to their opinion.

If you want plain ol' screencaps, you can get them just about anywhere, but Jim has done an INCREDIBLE anount of research and has put Hi-Res production and behind the scenes stills that no one has seen in 30 years on his site.

The fact that he takes a littel artistic license and tunes up some pics to make them look fresh is just fine with me.

I'm not disagreeing with you, per se, Laszlo, just expressing my opposing opinion.

Steve

Dems be the ones Steve. Thanks a bunch. Keep your eye on the mail, had a bit of hoohah go on, so if those keys are still up, I am down for one.

Don't get me wrong - I think he has done a great job in finding and sharing these pictures - except that they are not the original pics - they are edited versions of them. To me (as a photographer) I find that they immediately loose thier original integrity and take on a kitch, naff quality. It seems to defy the notion of finding the rare originals in the first place.

Unless of course, this is what he intends - to keep the originals out of the public domain.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back