Cable Comic Build

LOGANCLAW22

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Started and finished my Cable comic Build. Used the model here as reference Cable-art-X-Men-Marvel.jpg

1. Started cutting up used shoulderpads purchased on Ebay and coupled the shoulder pads with old used motorcross parts from motorcross chest parts, some foam work. Had to cut the shoulderpads across the middle to enlarge and widen them
2. Used modified parts from 5 below for accessories, nerf guns painted and weathered.
3. Pouches cut and stuffed.
4. Ebay purchased winter shoulder arm removed star and enlarged to fit over muscle suit.
5. Added parts cut off of 5 below water cannon to make the light on left part of chest. Powered by remote control color changing light

Progress pics and finished product here;

Cable shoulder WIP.JPGCable Mortar WIP.JPGCable WIP Paul.JPGCable Paul Baltimore Comicon2 2018.jpgCable Paul and Deadpool.JPG

Wow, incredible job! I don't know why, but I was not expecting it to look that good when I clicked on this thread. It's the best looking, comics-accurate Cable I've ever seen, you should be proud!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back