Danny Rand / Iron Fist Netflix

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This halloween my fellow coworkers at my part time job decided that the staff was going to dress as Marvel characters. I decided I was going to go as Iron Fist since it was pretty simple and I had the pants and shoes already.

defenders.jpg the-defenders-image-ew-8.jpg

Shirt: LL Bean Chamois. It looks more grey here but in person its a lot more green. More pictures to follow.
Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 9.30.01 PM.png

Tattoo: Temporary tattoo I found on amazon
71iwp+d6pzL._SX522_.jpg

I have been racking my brain to try and figure out how I can light up my fist. So far I've tried..
- Yellow strip leds attached to a glove with a flesh tone glove covering that. However the leds didn't diffuse enough and were too spaced out. It didn't work
- Yellow leds hidden under a watch to shine/illuminate against my hand. That wasn't too bad in near darkness but not visible under normal light.

Any suggestions are welcomed! I may just paint my hand if I can't come up with anything.

I’m after this effect. I know that there are more creative minds than mine on the RPF. I think this effect can really tie the costume together.

16B0CCC8-A638-448C-AD29-C5B49823AD0D.jpeg3F06AA73-E8A0-459C-ACDE-B6B30CD995A9.jpeg

I’m after this effect. I know that there are more creative minds than mine on the RPF. I think this effect can really tie the costume together.

View attachment 846828View attachment 846829

What about a little bit of yellow/white body paint and then hold a short strand of yellow LEDs inside your fist. If you open your fingers just a little bit the light will spill out. Hide the battery pack up your sleeve.

What about a little bit of yellow/white body paint and then hold a short strand of yellow LEDs inside your fist. If you open your fingers just a little bit the light will spill out. Hide the battery pack up your sleeve.

Oh a combination of paint and led! That is a pretty good idea. My sleeves are rolled but I do have a small coin cell battery holder that I could hide in a closed fist. I’m going to give it a try. Thanks for the reply!

I’m going to use my every day shoes since they are close minus the red. It’s funny, I bought these shoes 8 years ago for my Marty Mcfly costume and kept wearing them every day.

1E2CFB47-9FF5-4EB3-8D46-084229E40C6B.jpeg

Here is the shirt and pants. The chinos are from my regular wardrobe. The shirt is actually quite comfortable!

9C37AF75-888C-4505-8A93-635EDB03D731.jpeg

The Orson Randall Iron Fist is awesome. That green sweater looks like it could be European military surplus.

You could also run some leds through yellow 1911 squirt guns to make them glow

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back