Rambo: Last Blood (Post-release)

What did you think of Rambo: Last Blood?

• Total voters
I know its just a movie BUT...Can someone tell me how he is "legal" to even own gun's in the U.S? I understand he was defending himself in first blood but after killing cops and blowing up half a town, then getting sent to prison..... I would think his probation officer would frown on it :lol

I know its just a movie BUT...Can someone tell me how he is "legal" to even own gun's in the U.S? I understand he was defending himself in first blood but after killing cops and blowing up half a town, then getting sent to prison..... I would think his probation officer would frown on it :lol
Now I don’t consider the movies bedsides Rambo and First Blood in my headcannon, but in First Blood part II (which James Cameron somehow co-wrote), the U.S. military sent him on a mission to rescue some Vietnam POWs... in 1985. To do that, he was probably issued some sort of pardon or was found innocent in a court of law for the events in the first film (since he was acting purely in self defense). Now I don’t know if any of this explains it, but it’s the best I got.

And it's Rambo, so the guns might be aquired through means other than an FFL who's worried about form 4473.

My first impression of Rambo: The Western Years was that he might be working the rodeo circuit. He looks way too clean to be just another ranch hand.

My concern is that he might be fighting a monster. There was a lot of talk about that happening with the last film.

I fully expect him to hip fire a Gatling in this. ;)

I believe he will be fighting evil ranchers that are wanting to take over a small western town and essentially make it's resident's sharecroppers. Also the ranchers will have like 10000 head of cattle but we will only hear them and never see them...Also I am willing that the hired guns will also wear really cool looking rain coats even if it's sunny and like 110 degrees out.

^ Geez, where are youse guys getting these ideas? It's already been announced that Rambo will be dealing with a Mexican cartel in this one. He probably discovers they're smuggling drugs and/or people across the border, crossing the family's property in the process and, of course, can't allow that.

Beside the Presidential pardon he earned in Part II (as The Searcher and JoMamma_Smurf mentioned above), that's the Rambo family ranch, and those are/were probably his father's guns so his name would likely not be on any of the paperwork (assuming they were legally owned by his father, that is). Also, I seem to recall dialogue in at least one of the movies that indicated he hadn't been back to the family ranch since he was drafted and sent to Vietnam, so he's probably been off of the local law enforcement's radar for decades.

He states this is the smaller knife...

DB42D68F-1065-4666-969C-E0D74EC893EC.jpeg

^ Geez, where are youse guys getting these ideas? It's already been announced that Rambo will be dealing with a Mexican cartel in this one. He probably discovers they're smuggling drugs and/or people across the border, crossing the family's property in the process and, of course, can't allow that.

I'm thinking that the cartel is harassing the local villagers - you know, taking their food and their women. Oh, and their cattle! The villagers send someone out to find a [strike]samurai[/strike] [strike]cowboy[/strike] [strike]amigo[/strike] tough guy to protect them. They beg for the help of this hermit guy living in a shack full of knives and guns :lol

So he reluctantly gets involved and ends up slaughtering the entire cartel because he's a killing machine - once he starts, you just don't turn him off!

I'm thinking that the cartel is harassing the local villagers - you know, taking their food and their women. Oh, and their cattle! The villagers send someone out to find a [strike]samurai[/strike] [strike]cowboy[/strike] [strike]amigo[/strike] tough guy to protect them. They beg for the help of this hermit guy living in a shack full of knives and guns :lol

So he reluctantly gets involved and ends up slaughtering the entire cartel because he's a killing machine - once he starts, you just don't turn him off!
And ZeroSum for the win! (y)thumbsup

I'm thinking that
the cartel is harassing the local villagers - you know, taking their food and their women. Oh, and their cattle! The villagers send someone out to find a [strike]samurai[/strike] [strike]cowboy[/strike] [strike]amigo[/strike] tough guy to protect them. They beg for the help of this hermit guy living in a shack full of knives and guns :lol

Food, women and cattle ?

I don't think he went back in time .

Did he ? LOL .

hey ...

That would be cool !

it's ol' grandpa Rambo just back from fighting with Roosevelt and the Rough Riders !!!!

What sort of a villain wouldn't raid a village for its food, women and cattle? Not one worth slaughtering, that's for sure!

I would have loved to see him carry an updated version of a Jack Crain Battle baton, that’s my Heart stopper

Which was depending on how you look at it a V-42 on Steroids or a short Gladius.

Saw this movie last night on opening night with some friends and it was so much better than I expected. There were a few surprises in the storyline that I was not expecting but overall it was probably one of the better entries into the series

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back