Beldorn Blaster

CessnaDriver

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just going to post this pic of this vintage "prop" and see who knows the history. :)
Vintage models just an eye candy bonus.

91EyMpfl.jpg

Mr. Richard Coyle produced these in that lost golden age for sale at conventions.
http://www.racprops.com/aboutus.php
Sadly I no longer possess, lost to stupidity.
He made some pretty cool looking weapons for sale back then with digital displays.
This one was really basic but still had lots of lights and sounds.
I think there must be a few forum members that remember.

do you have any pictures of when you owned it? I was wondering about the "classic grainy" first pic... almost look's like a 35mm slide :p

well i'm geussing again... maybe pre-production (classic) flash gordon? I can keep guessing until someone else actually post's another opinion LOL P.S. I have not clicked any link's to cheat!! :thumbsup

Yeah!, and if I recall it wasn't necessary, people thought they were helping it dry or something.

I think that comes from the very early Polaroid cameras like my Dad had (late 50s, or early 60s). You would pull the picture from the camera, peel a sheet off the photo, then rub a developer on the photo. You would then shake the photo to help the developer dry.

David.

I recognized that picture immediately. I used to see them each month in Starlog. And every month I'd wish I had the cash to buy anything from him.

LOTS of history there. Also, Marco Enterprises.

Thanks for sharing that picture.

Ted.

I recognized that picture immediately. I used to see them each month in Starlog. And every month I'd wish I had the cash to buy anything from him.

LOTS of history there. Also, Marco Enterprises.

Thanks for sharing that picture.

Ted.

My Father for some reason had pity on me at a convention and surprised me with being able to buy it.
Ran around the hotel like a nut and had a lot of fun with it at Halloween. So I got his money's worth.
But many things just don't survive growing up. Maybe someone else will have been smart and hung onto theirs.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back