RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello There,
I had a bit of a "WHAT?!" moment tonight watching episode II:

crimson_dawn.jpg

What do you guys figure of that?
I'm going crazy since I saw that two hours ago :wacko

Re: Jar Jar -> Crimson Dawn?!

I think it's completely unintentional.

That said, it's also now 100% cannon in my mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait just a dang second. How on Earth did you spot this? the only explanation is that you either loved Jar-Jar so much that you remember everything about him and all his outfits (stalker alert) or that you were recently watching the prequels. I don't know which allegation you should be more ashamed of... :p

... you must be one of those folks that hates SOLO so much, that you were using AOTC as a pallet cleanser.

No No wait this is crazy, I didn't spot it, my Girlfriend did!! We are doing a star wars marathon every evening watching them like so: 1 2 3 rogue One 4 5 6 7 8 to see how it feels, and we were quietly watching and sudently she goes, go back a few frames! and she says, look at Jar Jar's necklace. and I was completely shocked. I have no idea how she saw that :eek

I guess the only question now is what 4 other gangs is he in? and is Crimson Dawn the second most important, or the fourth most important?

there is probably no way this was intended by George Lucas, now, did they choose that symbol on purpose in Solo and will they do something with Jar Jar in a sequel to Solo? SO many people are going to hate that and so many people are going to love that! :lol

there is probably no way this was intended by George Lucas, now, did they choose that symbol on purpose in Solo and will they do something with Jar Jar in a sequel to Solo? SO many people are going to hate that and so many people are going to love that! :lol

I don't think that is the Crimson Dawn symbol. When the old woman on Savareen draws it, she draws it as 2 contetric circles with a line bisecting.

But then again who knows! I think the Story group likes to do things like that.

I don't think that is the Crimson Dawn symbol. When the old woman on Savareen draws it, she draws it as 2 contetric circles with a line bisecting.

That seems to be the full logo (like the ring), but then there's the half logo that Q'iara seems to wear. Perhaps denoting their positions as lieutenants in the gang (where as Vos wears the full logo as the main public leader?)?

Any ways, someone gonna make this thing as a prop, or make a crimson dawn jar-jar?

Well they gave that same symbol to Qi'ra and it's very clearly the Crimson dawn symbol. With a friend, we imagined that maybe the full circle was for someone important and a half circle would be for a servant of Crimson Dawn, of course this is just speculations and for me they just disguised a bit the necklace on Qi'ra in order to not make that too obvious right away.

That seems to be the full logo (like the ring), but then there's the half logo that Q'iara seems to wear. Perhaps denoting their positions as lieutenants in the gang (where as Vos wears the full logo as the main public leader?)?

Any ways, someone gonna make this thing as a prop, or make a crimson dawn jar-jar?

Your right, I forgot about the half circle variant.

I hope someone asks Pablo.....I'm really curious about this now.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back