Hans Gruber's H&K P7 M13 conversion. Pics inside.

Volksfrei

Hey everyone,

New addition to my Die Hard replicas collection. I bought this minty MGC H&K Airsoft from Asia about a month back. These are pretty rare in the states, and although it's a heavy weight plastic, the detail and heft is incredible. As far as I'm aware, it's the only accurate, functioning replica on the market. Although MGC offered these in silver, that finish is extremely rare and commands a high price.

Mine was was originally black. Today I disassembled the entire gun, primed and painted it. I also filled in and removed the Made In Japan. All other markings are faithful to the original. Just reassembled, and it look pretty amazing. An added bonus is that the trigger was already black (the silver MGC has an in accurate silver trigger). I might buy an inexpensive lathe and replicate the suppressor next.

Tamiya Fine Primer and Tamiya Mica Silver were used.

2_zpsdxy6tscp.jpg

3_zpsn89lrftf.jpg

4_zpsqwzdeucb.jpg

5_zpseieocigf.jpg

I created some original paperwork to go with this gun. These are based on actual H&K documents, but slightly altered and one is completely made up. Also, there's another really fun addition to this replica coming soon!

Stay tuned,
John

paperwork_zpswgkx61ag.png

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back