Bojack Horseman and some others from Hollywoo.

Blastphamy

I just started learning to build with upholstery foam for a Bojack group cosplay for next March. I figured I'd practice with making the title character. A friend and i will be making the masks for our group. Then skinning the masks with sewn fur and fabric. We plan to make: BoJack, Princess Carolyn, Mr. Penutbutter, Pickles and Hollyhawk. Ill try to keep updating often if anyone is interested.

http://imgur.com/gallery/fTEtl4U

Last edited:
20181002_050125.jpg
So long practice head. You've taught me much. Mostly why i make a practice head. Tomorrow ill start a fresh one.

Tonight's planning for the real BoJack head was a great success. After hours of Google and playing with index cards I finally feel i have a solid plan to achieve the shape i want. I had a hell of a time finding anything horse head related that wasn't furred or way to toony so I just couldn't get my skeleton structure quite right. But I think i got it now. Tomorrow the plans hit the material.

20181003_024521-1.jpg20181003_024434-1.jpg20181003_030430.jpg

Mocked up a bunch of new measurements to accompany the new approach. Got this far and realized I didnt take from the end of the cheek to the beginning of the nose. Tommorrow ill get some hot jawline action going on.

Screenshot_2018-10-04-01-50-16-1.png
20181004_041828.jpg

Last edited:
So i did some quick overlays and realized my profile is waaaaaay off. I also ripped off the jawline to better shape the nose. Hes getting a lobotomy when i can get back at it in a couple days.
1539173946574.png
1539173677294.png

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back