Luke's The Last Jedi Crusader pendant. FOUND

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A while back, I was looking around on Bob's Bits and found, what I believe to be the source of Luke's Jedi crusader pendant from TLJ. While he no longer had any for sale (Sorry, I scored the last one), it give us a bit more info as to what this prop looked like.
A66KcjP28aldiecmGp_mxMcPIoZeZRyYmX-l05O_neJCigCk94XIlNiZnipUdd7RVNUBuMalrz8qfVI-bpw8=s400-c

I'm not sure if there's too much interest in this prop, but if there is, I can provide more info from my original, and maybe even do a run at some later point

So it was a found part or scratch made?!?!

Wicked exciting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't seem to be a commercially available item, but instead a leftover part from a cnc production run for something else . Bob's bits supplies movie productions with prop "stuff". Specifically scifi movies go to them to get spacey looking bits and bobs. In the cnc metal section, they have a selection of surplus cnc'd parts that they've acquired which could be made to look like space age dodads. And it looks like Luke's pendant was one of these items.

When I talked to Bob, he said that he only had one part left from that lot, because the Episode IX production team had recently descended on him and really cleaned him out of his bits and bobs.

It doesn't seem to be a commercially available item, but instead a leftover part from a cnc production run for something else . Bob's bits supplies movie productions with prop "stuff". Specifically scifi movies go to them to get spacey looking bits and bobs. In the cnc metal section, they have a selection of surplus cnc'd parts that they've acquired which could be made to look like space age dodads. And it looks like Luke's pendant was one of these items.

When I talked to Bob, he said that he only had one part left from that lot, because the Episode IX production team had recently descended on him and really cleaned him out of his bits and bobs.

aaaahhh! i get it now!! crazy! wicked find man!! :thumbsup

Well done. I went through bob's things too, wasnt something from the prequels on there for awhile?

the nozzles do look familiar, of whats on there now.

if you do find a way to share the pendant/part, thank you! :cheers

Certainly looks the same to me! Great find @Anakin Starkiller !

Here's a bigger version of that pic...

LIGHTSABER - LUKE - CRYSTAL HOLDER - Bobsbits dot tv - 01.jpg

LIGHTSABER - LUKE - CRYSTAL HOLDER - Bobsbits dot tv - 01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@anakinStarkiller
You should do a screen accurate run of Luke's pendant!
At least the main cnc part:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there Anakin Starkiller I was wondering if you had any interest in producing a small run of these machined from aluminium? I have one that has been cast in Pewter, which I have painted and aged, and added a leather cord and bolo slider, but I would be interested in picking one up that has been based off of the original found part.

IMG_5710.jpeg

IMG_5709.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back