ESB Chicken Walker from Bandai 1/48 AT-ST

Kyuzo

IMG_9978.JPG

Always liked the empire version more and feel you should be able to get an acceptable version from not too many modifications.
Anyways thanks for looking!

atstfrontside.jpegatstfront.jpegatstside.jpeg

Not very accurate but very fun to build. Still has some modifications I want to do like adding the cables in the right places and fixing the guns and windows.
Will strutinize the japanese chronicles pictures to see what more easy fixes I want to do. Thanks for looking!

Super cool! Where did you find the decal? Or did you make it? It's great that the legs are still moveable after the modifications. On mine, I made the mistake of using a solvent-based wash and it cracked the plastic to the point where I had to lock them in place. That action shot is wicked! :thumbsup

Thanks! The decal is from some old airplane model kit, (from my kitbash stash of course. :)) Sorry to hear about the cracked plastic. I had to remove some bandai locks in the upper joints to be able to pose it like that so the legs are not superstable anymore, but it works. Took some close-ups too.

IMG_0022.JPGIMG_0026.JPGIMG_0031.JPG

Thanks for looking!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back