Agent Carter Costuming Thread

CommanderTano

Hi! I plan on recreating a few looks from Marvel's Agent Carter show, and I'd love to see what other people have planned or have already made over the years. Even though the show was cancelled, I know the fan base is still very active and passionate about the beloved characters we met in the short two seasons ABC gave us. This thread is intended as a place to share tips and resources for various Peggy Carter cosplay outfits.

The first outfit I'll be making is her classic blue suit, shown in the picture below.
View attachment 844407

I already have the Simplicity 8050 dress pattern and fabric, so it will be more of an "inspired by" outfit, but I hope to make a screen accurate version as well. My next goal is the season 2, episode 10 blue dress with the cute little cutouts along the neckline.

Peggy_2x10_dress.jpg

(Sorry for the dark, blurry screenshot.)

I'll do my best to post updates in this thread with various tips and resources that I accumulate as I start on my Peggy costumes. If you have already made these outfits, I'd love to hear any advice you have. :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back