Tunisia Pilgrimage

If you guys do end up going to Tunisia, pick me up a ISIS flag would ya.

Preferably one without blood on it.

I'll admit, I LOLd... just a funny contrast of my original request with this (probably) more realistic request. "oh yah! while you're getting some sand from ole' Bens hermitage make sure you pick me up an ISIS flag!" lol -_- fu**

My friend who went to Tunisia about a month after me in 2008 found the small bag of sand from Ep.1 movie set she brought back.

I can send ya some genuine Tatooine sand from Cali! (Hey Tatooine is out here too!!)

A very generous offer, and thanks for the heads up! I actually already (admittedly) bought some of the "TrooperBay" sand for weathering my V2. I'm hoping to pick up some Tunisian sand for my Graflex weathering. I see there's a shop on Etsy (per the recommendation above) that sells Tunisian sand, but not from anywhere near the filming locations. Even as I type this, I feel like I'm crazy... like, really? I need sand from Tunisia, and it has to be from the filming location? idk. If anybody can understand this, it's RPFers.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back