Space Force Uniform (Halloween 2018)

13doctorwho

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
With the talk about Space Force I thought it would be unique to make a "uniform" for this Halloween. The blue NASA coveralls/flight suit is so iconic, at least to my generation, that I decided to start with that idea.

I bought some navy blue coveralls in my size as a starting point. On the internet there are six Space Force logo's that are rumored to be actual concepts for the real logo. I picked the one that was the easiest to work with. See the circled image below.

choice.jpg

Military uniforms usually have several patches. In addition to the Space Force logo I wanted some more patches. Uniforms usually have a United States flag and a name plate, both of which were easy to make/buy. I also wanted a Division logo. I work in electronics so I decided on the "Electronics Division". A little cut and paste latter I had come up with a division logo. See the picture below.

space force electronics division mark 2.jpg

With all that worked out I just had to put it all together. Here is a picture of the front and back of the top section of the coveralls. I will get some photos of me wearing them when I get my hair cut appropriately. I also am thinking about some props, but haven't really decided. This was a very simple and cheap costume, but I think it's going to be cool.

Space Force uniform post.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back