The King’s Man (Kingsman Prequel)

I’d love to see Merlin back. I know the filmed an alternate ending with Merlin at the wedding with CGI legs

E1EA8D2D-BD72-47E4-96F0-F2519C217C4B.jpeg

No mater what plot they go with, I'm sure I'll enjoy watching the madness and nonsense, but I will say that I feel like they really wrapped up a lot of the story in #2; almost setting sequels up to be more about Kingsman and Statesmen working together. whatever though, what's really made the movies has been the heart, humor, and mad cap antics. a deep plot isn't really needed.

This is not a spoiler as I have no idea if this is true but 5 or 6 months ago I read that the director was considering centering the next movie around an agency of villains of sorts. Think Kingsmen for bad guys.

I think that would be epic, I loved the universe expansion with the Statesmen, it would be really great to see it expand past single super villain of the day.

I really thought the whole deal with the ending of Kingsman 2 was that Eggsy got out. the reason he didn't "want" to get married, is because he was required to stay out of the public eye as a kingsman, and didn't have time for official royal duties and spy work; cut to the ending where he gets married, which will presumably prevent him from having a covert identity, and take up all his time (ending his tenure with the kingsman) and it shows Tequila showing up in England, one would assume to help fill the vacancy.

I figured from then on that we'd never see another one with Eggsy.

Perhaps so... but there is NO way Tequila could fill Eggsy's shoes. Not a chance in hell. Chaning Tatum is no place near as fine or charming an actor.

Besides, I'd think it would make for a good story showing Eggsy try to balance marriage and still being a Kingsman.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back