Another web shooter - Peter Parker - Artistic Licence rendition

propmaster2000

Sr Member
Since there isn't any really good pictures of the web shooter I am interested in making,
I thought I would try my hand at 3D printing my version out of PLA filament, then painting metallic colors.
Of course it is more of a costume piece rather then a replica made using metal parts and such.

After printing some of the parts, I will be adding basic electronic components to make it look functional, as well
as the three button cell batteries and the contacts. A small DC motor armature goes in the small clamp.

I suppose it would be considered something made from around my shop.

web shooter 3.jpg

Last edited:
Had a few odds and ends lying around, so I mocked this up to see how it would all fit.
Of course there are a few more things to add and secure everything properly, but it looks like a good costume piece
is on the horizon....
I didn't spend any time on the finish work, I just wanted to see if the parts would fit well.

web shooter mock up 2 sm.jpg

web shooter 2.jpg

Last edited:
Still working on some of the details on my prints for my web shooter rendition.
The simulated electronics will be the next phase of this project and then paint.
A few resisters, capacitors, diode and one small 8 pin IC should do the trick to make it appear that it is functional.

With some primer and very light sanding before the final paint, it should turn out well.
I will mostly be using Silver and Gold metallic paints on a few of the parts and black elsewhere.

web shooter mockup 1 sm.jpg

web shooter mockup 2 sm.jpg

web shooter mockup 3 sm.jpg

web shooter mockup 4 sm.jpg

web shooter mockup 5 sm.jpg

propmaster2000

Not real sure what this "version" of the web shooter is from.
I have only seen a few pictures from the web....

Sam Raimi unused version (Tobey Maguire [Peter Parker] Web Shooter). S-M 2002

Last edited:
I finally got around to assembling my kit of now painted parts for my
Peter Parker Spider-Man 2002 web shooter.

web shooter mockup 6 sm.jpg

web shooter mockup 7 sm.jpg

web shooter mockup 8 sm.jpg

web shooter mockup 9 sm.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
propmaster2000 , i modeled a raimi style web shooter myself, but i need the band part. im having difficulty in successfully modelling the band for the shooter. would you be willing to share just the files for the band with me?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back