Request 3D models

I'd love a large scale, detailed, 3d printable model of the Destiny from Stargate: Universe :D

I'm sorry, but the line starts back there, sir...

As long as you're asking: I'd really like to see a 1/50 scale VTOL from the computer game Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

I know the game basically has a model imbedded in it, which could be extracted, but I hear it's full of gaps, clipping and obviously has no interior.

So a nice high res model, with added details, such as can be seen in the cutscenes, would be just awesome... :cool

:lol :p

[ 176C6E76-EF91-4A95-ADCA-B25878C65500.jpegB40C1130-DF20-44D3-8322-E45A06812578.jpeg8F3BB3AF-0E29-4BC2-994E-BC8BA289EACD.jpegC57AC69A-8095-44E7-B73C-BC8FB9CD8EF6.jpeg[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]Sorry for the late response.Here some photos

As long as you're asking: I'd really like to see a 1/50 scale VTOL from the computer game Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

I know the game basically has a model imbedded in it, which could be extracted, but I hear it's full of gaps, clipping and obviously has no interior.

So a nice high res model, with added details, such as can be seen in the cutscenes, would be just awesome... :cool

So bad news, that request is something I cant complete at the moment. I tried to challenge myself to do it, but its too organic to be able to model with my current skills. I have tried the last few days and I am just not happy with the results. I also would not be able to model the interior.

I might come back to it in the future when I feel I might be ready.

So bad news, that request is something I cant complete at the moment. I tried to challenge myself to do it, but its too organic to be able to model with my current skills. I have tried the last few days and I am just not happy with the results. I also would not be able to model the interior.

I might come back to it in the future when I feel I might be ready.

Not a problem. :thumbsup

It's great you went for it, but realizing a certain thing is not yet feasible is a skill in itself. Thanks anyway; and here's to hoping that one day, you'll be able to crank out such a model without even breaking a sweat... :)

I have done as much as I can for today and wont be able to model for several days.
I was not able to do the scope and flashlight.

All files are available at

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3129700

The scaled model ones have 32th in the name there are 3 files. 2 halfs and a full model.

All other files can be 3d printed and assembled to make a life sized version.

View attachment 845833View attachment 845834

To see it fully assembled in 3d go here:
A360

Has anyone here printed this model out? If so could you share with some photos. I don't have a printer myself and would love to see how it turned out.

I tried to have the CX4 printed by Shapeways with their current promotion. They sent me an error message regarding three areas the needed to be made thicker. I am including a link to their 3D Tools page, the areas in red need to be thicker for it to able to be printed, could you help me out with this? https://www.shapeways.com/model/3dtools/8429232/0/114?check=4
I really don't mind of the sections are too thick for the scale, I can sand them out later. Would it also be possible to scale it to 1/35th?

Many thanks in advance for your time and attention.

Last edited:
Hey guys so I have been busy lately working on what I hope to be my first commission and a passion project. Oh and 3d printing and finishing Deadpool's swords for my wife's Halloween costume.
Hence no new models.

Cant give details ( I think) on the commission but the passion project was designing Khan's Rifle from Marvel's The Exiles from a concept drawing.
After modeling it I actually printed it as well.
khan-riifle-v9-3-png.png

img_20181128_133846-jpg.jpg

Khan Riifle v9-1.png Khan Riifle v9-2.png

Anyway looking over the thread history it appears the S-5 Blaster will be next, actually looks fun, I will post pics with any updates hopefully soon.

19narvik40
The link you sent isnt working for me, I tried uploading the file I am linking below and I didn't get any errors so far. Give it a try and let me know. (It is scaled 1/35th)

Downloading from DiskStation

Attachments

• Khan Riifle v9 3.png
    Khan Riifle v9 3.png
    268.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_20181128_133846.jpg
    IMG_20181128_133846.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 146
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back