Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye Relics

whoever

Sr Member
So, I know there's a fair amount of paper relics scattered throughout the queue. During my March stay in the Adventureland Suite at the Disneyland Hotel

You can find it here:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/m...reland-suite-at-the-disneyland-hotel.3672847/
https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/...e-adventureland-suite-at-the-disneyland-hotel

I happened to notice some of the relics from the queue of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye. I was wondering if anybody could take a crack at cleaning these up (realizing one is from a angle) as I'd like to have some prints made, or point me to any which might already be out there.

DSC_2612.jpg

Mara.jpg

Wow, super interested in this thread. I rode the ride for the first time in about 10 years a few months ago and I was blown away. I took a bunch of photos of all of the paper props in the queue area, if you want me to post them, just let me know and I'd be happy to.

Let me have a chat with DarthSaber and see if the map is something he would be interested in taking on. Looks like something right up his alley.

Regardless, I would also like to have a set of these paper props myself.

Heh, I can still translate... "Beware the false pa?eways that lead to death"-left top. "Beware the deadly boobytraps that lurk within" -right top "Temple of the Forbidden Eye -look not into the eyes of Mara and you shall gain admission to the temple of *your*(obscured by wear) greatest secret desire" -bottom right...

Couldn't figure out the character(s) where the question mark is....

Love that ride...

When you say "cleaned up", do you mean you want the damage removed so as to have "new" versions, or do you simply mean correct the perspective, sharpen up the lines, remove the grain, that kind of stuff? Hope you mean the latter...

I could maybe give it a crack tonight

When you say "cleaned up", do you mean you want the damage removed so as to have "new" versions, or do you simply mean correct the perspective, sharpen up the lines, remove the grain, that kind of stuff? Hope you mean the latter...

I could maybe give it a crack tonight
I was hoping for the latter. Not sure if a RAW file (vs. JPG) would help or not.

Certainly wouldn't hurt, might be able to coax out some better detail.
Note that I can't promise I'll get a chance to work on it, but if I can I'd be happy to help.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back